Anonymous
Dear Seniors, I have a query regarding PF amount withdraw. For your information Case is like that.
I joined xx Ltd. Company on March 2018 and resign 10 October 2018. But company didn't mark the exit date.
On 11th of October I joined YY Ltd. Company and resign 31st December 2018 and company Mark the date of exit same date.
On 9th January 2019 I have re joined the same Company XX Ltd and request PF concerned person to Mark Exit date on old PF Number and create a new Pf number because I have joined with New employee ID and Salary. But he continue with the Old PF Number.
Now present PF Number showing the YY Ltd Company PF Number. I am unable to take advance from my present PF Number.
In this situation I want to know is there any other way to withdraw my amount and In future if I left this organization and join new Organization with new Pf no then facing the same problem.

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.