No Tags Found!

sandipg1977

Hi, Can someone share me the list of taxable and non-taxable salary components? I am planning to change the salary structure of my company and include as much non-taxable components I can.
I am attaching the Excel sheet of my present salary structure and calculations. I would appreciate if you can update the file and add the components.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Payroll Calculator.xls (31.5 KB, 521 views)

nanu1953

The pay structure as enclosed is not scientific and lot of errors. You cannot deduct Employee's portion of PF & ESI from employee's salary. The PF Contribution on the basis of latest Supreme Court Verdict should be on all items except HRA in your present case. Monthly gross salary is actually less than 10,000/- ( Which is CTC) which should reflect in payroll and payslip.
Income Tax benefit components in the salary structure is not required at the level of salary you have posted as example.
Please consult with any expert before you further proceed about the projects as it will be required lot of inputs specially in the context of different codes related to labour laws which will be introduced in future.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( Howrah, WB)

From India, New Delhi
ganapathy-v

Basic + DA 3,000
HRA 1,500
Travelling All. 800
Tech All. 1,500
City Compensatory All. 1,000
Personal Pay 2,200
Dear Sir,
You can in increase the Transport Allowance as Rs.1600/- By Removing personal pay (Taxable) you can include Children Educational Allowance :( Non Tax able) Uniform Allowance,(Non Taxable) Reimbursement of medical expenses (Non Taxable) .Regards, Ganapathy V

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Sandipg
First, your Rs.10,000 gross salary appears defective as it might be less than the 'Minimum Wages' prescribed in WB. Pl.check your state govt's notification on this. That apart, if this is the gross salary the incumbent not going to be in 'taxable income' drawing group as the gross works out to Rs.1,20,000 only which is far below the taxable limit of Rs.2,50,000 p.a. for FY 2019-20.

From India, Bangalore
sandipg1977

@loginmiraclelogistics, the Excel sheet just an illustration. you did not understood my question. instead of only looking at the figures in the Excel sheet, please answer the question. The Excel sheet figure can be anything. I repeat, it's just an illustration. I have just entered a random figure.
From India, Kolkata
sandipg1977

@ANNONYMOUS,
dear Ganapathy V, don't you think Transport Allowance , Children Educational Allowance , Uniform Allowance, Reimbursement of medical expenses doesn't exist anymore after Standard Deduction increased to Rs. 50000?

From India, Kolkata
nanu1953

It appears that Sandipg1977 is Account Manager and obviously has expertise about I TAX . Then what is the purpose of raising the queries. From your last posting it is also clear about your knowledge base.
What is required in the pay structure as you have posted at random ( as per you) needs some re-look for the following reasons :-
1.0 As per Feb,2019 Supreme Court Verdict - it is now essential to increase % of Basic in respect of Gross salary (must be more) specially up to 15,000/- PF Gross ( Basic/Basic + DA ).
2.0 Also required to consider the proposed definition of wage under Social security code.
3.0 There is no common element in salary structure on which all taxable employees will get ITAX rebate. HRA as per conditions, LTA as per conditions , Car related expense as per conditions etc. will be applicable for higher level taxable salaried employees. If you know any other thing and based on Financial budget scheduled on 01.02.2020 , you please act accordingly.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)

From India, New Delhi
skhr07

Attached is the updated calculator. Let me know if you have any questions.
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Payroll Calculator.xls (32.0 KB, 340 views)

sandipg1977

@Skhr07 Thank you Sampathkumar S.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.