No Tags Found!

chandu1982
Hi, Could anybody help me to get an idea about what kind of motivational workshops can be handled for all level of employees.

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Chandu1982,
The queries on employee motivation keep on coming up. Earlier, I have given a reply to similar (but not exactly similar) post. Please click the following link to refer it:
https://www.citehr.com/427885-motiva...ew-policy.html
Lastly, with my 19 years in the field of employee training, I can say confidently that there is nothing like workshop on employee motivation. While training motivates the employees, there cannot be a training on motivation itself. A few soft skills trainers may come forward to do it. But it will be just a pretension. No trainer or HR professional worth of his/her salt has proved that increased motivational level of the employees has increased business also.
In the coming future, the so-called international motivational speaker is going to give a motivational lecture in ET Summit. Now it remains to be seen whether his motivational speech will help India in tiding over the problem of the economic slowdown.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
are-suno
Thanks For Usefull Info!
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.