No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All, I am already into recruitment and training business. I am planning to venture in to PMS (Performance Management system) implementation at my customers end. I am reading lot of material on PMS and at the same time I am in discussion with few knowledge experts from the industry.
I wish if you guys could guide me on the scope and the future prospects of PMS in India. Your thoughts will help me understand more about it.
if any good reference book available (of Indian author), kindly refer.

From India, Pune
debora-sumopayroll

Performance management is a way of systematically managing people for innovation goal focus, productivity and satisfaction. It is a goal congruent win- win strategy. Its main objective is to ensure success to all manages i.e., all task teams who believe in its process, its approach and implementation with sincerity and commitment. The manages success is reflected in organizations’ bottom line in terms of achieving its planned goals. Performance management is an endless spiral, which links several processes such as performance planning, managing performance throughout the year, taking stock of manages performance and potential. Also it includes recognizing and rewarding success at the end of the year.
Scope of Performance Management
The Performance management should conform to broad organizational framework. It should provide for managers and manages shared experiences, knowledge and vision. It encompasses all formal and informal measures and procedures adopted by organizations to increase corporate, team and individual effectiveness. Manages/ employees should be enabled continuously to develop knowledge, skill and capabilities. Performance management has got to be understood in totality of the organization but not in various parts. Performance management is designed and operated to ensure the interrelationship of each of these processes in the organization.
Performance management assumes that the managers and team members share accountability for performance by jointly agreeing on common set of goals i.e., what they need to do and how they need to do it. They jointly implement the agreed plans and monitor outcomes.
Performance management is concerned with everything that people do at work. It deals with what people do (their work), how they do it (their behavior) and what they do it (their result).
Performance management data generated by the appraising process is used primarily for deciding rewards including performance related pay. However it is not the integral part of performance management process

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.