No Tags Found!

jumi-hazarika
HI All, I am a HR professional with 6 years of experience in HR generalist/HRBP. Wanted to enhance my skill and knowledge hence thinking of doing some certification which can help me to grow professionally and financially. Though i am having these many years of experience still i have not got exposure into Performance appraisal and strategic HR. Hence needed some advise to work on my professional career.
From India, Bengaluru
jumi-hazarika
Hello All, Can anybody please help on my query. Regards, Jumi
From India, Bengaluru
rkn61

Now so many certificates courses are announced by IIMs/XLRI etc
From India, Aizawl
jumi-hazarika
@RADHAKRISHNAN NAIR...Thanks a lot for your reply. However can you please help me sharing some links or any details about it. Also can you recommend anything which can be good for HRBPs with 6 years of experience.
From India, Bengaluru
Village Talkies
Warm Greetings from Village Talkies,
Wesite: https://www.villagetalkies.com
We are a top quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video maker in Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing & Training videos, Product demo, 2d, 3d Animation, Motion graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos and more for all start-ups, industries and corporate companies.
We are looking for candidates for 'Content Writing' and should have knowledge on the following skills. This requirement is for Bangalore location.
Skills Requirement:
1. Write, edit, and release content via email newsletters & blogs
2. Build creative and professional content for taglines, marketing, etc.
3. Work on SEO related content
4. Write scripts for videos would be added advantage
5. Write a video brief
Job Description:
Freshers also can apply.
Must possess amble knowledge of script writing and storyboarding.
Must have a go-getter attitude.
Produce innovative and creative ideas.
Must be flexible with timings of work.
Should be responsible for the task given to him/her.
Ensures to submit consistent tasks on time.
Should be confident of taking any project.
Selected candidate should join immediately.
Salary will be fixed based on the candidate's performance and skill set during Interview

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.