No Tags Found!

kjsrawat

Hello Everyone, An employee has his/her bonus deducted from their CTC salary, now i want to know at the time of bonus what bonus he /she get. a deduction part or a deduction + bonus given by company?
From India, Gurgaon
nanu1953

Bonus in general is Bonus under the Payment of Bonus Act. Bonus may be the part of CTC but should not be shown in monthly gross. In the instant case certain Bonus amount was considered as part of CTC and subsequently the Organization may be declared some other % of Bonus. Only one Bonus will be required to pay as per Payment of Bonus Act which has been finally declared by the Organization.
If the Organization pays some other Bonus - e.g. Profit sharing Bonus etc. will be separate and has no connection with the Payment of Bonus Act.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)

From India, New Delhi
Consultingpsv@gmail.com
Pratiti, am working with a company with HO in Mumbai and manufacturing setup in Umbergaon.
I have tried all the contact numbers on the website. There is no response.
This is regarding a query pertaining to the appointment of labor through a contractor. The contractor supplies labour and charges us for the same in the monthly bill (wages + PF). I have a query on Bonus. Will be great if you can share your views/inputs. Are contract employees eligible for bonuses?
If yes, how far is the principal employer liable to pay the bonus if the contractor fails to pay?
Is bonus a liability of the principal employer if the contract agreement is silent on the 'bonus clause'.
Looking forward to your reply.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.