Archie2019
Hi everyone, Our company is launching a corporate dental wellness program @ Rs 10/- per month per employee. I am responsible for corporate tie-ups across Delhi NCR and Mumbai. We already have a panel of clinics attached with us. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the right person in an organisation. I have been doing a lot of cold calling to companies but have not got any success. Also, if anyone could provide me with details of HR of different companies who are taking care of employee engagement and benefit schemes.
Thanks

From India, Ghaziabad
Deepika Goel

Hi Archie Could you share inclusions of your dental program.
From India, Delhi
Archie2019
Hi Deepika Have attached a pdf with all the inclusions and details of the program. Hope that helps. Thanks & Regards
From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Dentedge Wellness Plan.pdf (1.29 MB, 58 views)

Archie2019
Hi Deepika Any suggestions on this?
From India, Ghaziabad
HRakash

Hi Archie,
PPT seems interesting, you can connect with me, would be interested to know more about Dentedge and how it can benefit my employees.
Would prefer representative to come down for meeting at my corporate office following week.
Thanks and Regards,
Akash Sharma
+91 8800 647940
Senior Executive - HR

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.