No Tags Found!

Venky1342

Dear Sir,
I think that ESI contribution rate of % is changed from the month of 1st July 2019. To this extent as an Employer I did not get any Circular. Only when I try to remit the contribution for the month of July the automatic calculator in the said column in ESI Website shows not even half of the contribution of 1.75% which is the rate so far we deduct from the employees. Then I worked out what is the % of the contribution showing in the website which is equal to 75% only. Then In Google I searched any news pertaining to ESI contribution. Promptly It shows the ESI main website where I went I was surprised to saw that the employees Contribution is to be deducted as 0.75% only and accordingly they changed their own website payment platform.
Now I need Any Circular to this effect by chance any one got it??? If so pl. send it to me in my personal mail ID: ad also pl put it here also.
regards
Venkataramani - 9945283007 ( even you pl whatsup to me)

From India, Bangalore
R.N.Khola

Dear Venkataraman, PFA herewith the same for your ready reference. R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESIC Gazette Notification.pdf (294.2 KB, 243 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.