MOHD ATEEQ
Hai
iam mohd ateeq i was working in UAE In 2014 - 2015. I got better offer in another bank so i resigned my job.
I already resigned my job and complied my notice period. so my salray was not given as they told it will be given after visa cancellation. i had submitted my passport , emirates id card and labor card for cancellation my visa.
The next day i got a call from my home there was an emergency in india my dad was admitted in hospital in ICU.
I rushed to my HR and requested to give my passport as its very emergency. I requested HR to give my passport they told i need to deposit amount, i reminded them my salary was with them, they agreed and gave my passport and told to come back with in 15 days.
As things in india was not well i could not go back to UAE. After some days i got a mail from HR saying my visa got cancelled they had sent one copy of cancellation which was in Arabic, could not understand single word.
Now my question is my visa was canceled in 2015, any ways i have no plan to work again in UAE. but atleast can i visit UAE on visit visa . last year my family traveled to UAE on visit Holiday. But i alone did not go in fear that some thing might happens in airport. they may catch me.
Can you please suggest me that can i travel to UAE on visit any time
Thanks regards
Mohammed Ateeq

From India, Hyderabad
MOHD ATEEQ
Hai
iam mohd ateeq i was working in UAE In 2014 - 2015. I got better offer in another bank so i resigned my job.
I already resigned my job and complied my notice period. so my salray was not given as they told it will be given after visa cancellation. i had submitted my passport , emirates id card and labor card for cancellation my visa.
The next day i got a call from my home there was an emergency in india my dad was admitted in hospital in ICU.
I rushed to my HR and requested to give my passport as its very emergency. I requested HR to give my passport they told i need to deposit amount, i reminded them my salary was with them, they agreed and gave my passport and told to come back with in 15 days.
As things in india was not well i could not go back to UAE. After some days i got a mail from HR saying my visa got cancelled they had sent one copy of cancellation which was in Arabic, could not understand single word.
Now my question is my visa was canceled in 2015, any ways i have no plan to work again in UAE. but atleast can i visit UAE on visit visa . last year my family traveled to UAE on visit Holiday. But i alone did not go in fear that some thing might happens in airport. they may catch me.
Can you please suggest me that can i travel to UAE on visit any time
Thanks regards
Mohammed Ateeq

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Mohammed,
To the best of my knowledge I don't see any issues in your case. You can apply for Tourist Visa and visit UAE. Even you can try for work permit. Only for people who indulge in unwanted issues at UAE agains their rules and regulations, their passport will be black marked. However you can cross check with reputed travel agent and also read the content of the letter received through somebody who know Arabic language.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.