No Tags Found!

KalaiGopi

Hi All, In our organization we hired freshers for our company.
After completed the training period we used to provide confirmation at the same. But suddenly employees are absconded after getting the confirmation.
Here we are facing issues like (Training Expenses / 6 months of efforts / Replacement of employee).
Normally we had hold their salary / Relieving Letter.
Is there any legal possibility to hold the employees? Like Bond / contract / Getting original documents.
Kindly advice me on this.

From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Yes many companies are following Training Agreement / collection of security cheques especially for Trainees.
However please analyze the reason as to why they abscond. Try to gather some information through their colleagues or absconded employee itself if you were able to reach.
Find out whether it is due to long work hours?, Lack of career growth ? training imparted not up to the mark?. I think identifying the root cause and implementing corrective measures would be more beneficial.
Employers have no right to retain original certificates.
If your training involves costs like software, licenses, then you may have proper training agreement in place, drafted by an advocate. The training agreement should be brief with mention about scope of training, training expenses involved, period of training, liquidated damages in case of violation of training period etc.

From India, Madras
KalaiGopi

Thanks for the update... Can you please share the format of this. Regards, Kalai.
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Training Agreement has to be company specific. You may refer the attached file, but please prepare one as per your Company requirement/norms.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc A G R E E M E N T-1.doc (43.0 KB, 209 views)

monika paliwal

hello,
can we make EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT with new employee? if yes then how?
is it on stamp paper? then what is the value of stamp paper, or notarization is necessary?
agreement is not just for training purpose... i am asking for every employee...fresher/ experience.
we are recruiting someone, giving salary on time, for just some thousands rupees increment employee serve notice before a year.
Regards

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Normally for Trainees employers use to have Training Agreement and for experienced category Indemnity Bond will apply. But I would suggest not to make for all. Human resources are asset for any company and we cannot compel them to stay for long using Bonds.
Rather cultivate a people friendly work environment. Have one to one session regularly. Have employee engagement activities in place. Introduce employee welfare. Bring in reward system etc.

From India, Madras
monika paliwal

Sir, do you have any format for this? Regards
From India, Delhi
ravi5554

Dear Monika, I want to ask some questions to you regarding the bond agreement with employees. 1. Why do you want to do bond with employees ? 2. Is this a good practise for HR ?
From India, Mumbai
monika paliwal

Dear Ravi,
this is true that bond is not a good thing.
but mainly we face issues.-
1. employee who is generally under 30 thousand salary left organization before a year.
infact we mention in our employment offer/ appointment letter they have to serve at least 1 month notice but still they basically serve 15 days notice or in a month notice they don't come regulary.
you would say that make a good environment for employees then I will say here we have only 8 hours job and very lenient attendance policy. Bosses doesn't come regularly so no pressure of their presence. I mean its stress free environment.
but just for some thousands rupees employee move. It creates issues for us...again recruiting cost.

From India, Delhi
ravi5554

Dear Monika,
Only you are not facing such situations every organisation having the similar kind of problems (Attrition) This kind of challenges leads us in our life, Start doing new experiments everyday and sure you get results out of that.
As a HR professional need to adopt good practises and, challenges are part of that good practises.
Please work on following areas...
1. Make your recruitment to hiring process more stronger.
2. Keep communication with new joinees for 2 to 3 months
3. Implement some new programs for new joinees
4. Make your exit process more strong, analyse the data of exited employees and, sort their database for your study.
5. Look into sorted database and discuss with your management for better outcome.
6. Revise your retention policy.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.