No Tags Found!

Willie
Hello, Recently, I submitted a PF claim online from UMANG App by selecting Form 19. I received the fund within two business days (8th Feb’19). However the amount was less than expected. Upon researching I learned that if PAN details are not linked with PF account then TDS of 34.66 will be deducted. I immediately linked my PAN number with my PF account.
My question here is did I receive full PF or am I yet to receive another (e.g EPS)? If I’m to get EPS, would I be charge 34.66 TDS? If I charge TDS can I claim the excess fee (because TDS should be of 10% if claimed less than 5 years of service and PAN number is verified)?

From India, Banjara Hills
Glidor

under present system EPS claim can not be made unless the employee attains 58 of age
( exception is permanent leaving for abroad ) so the employee's UAN will accumulate the EPS and EDLI benefits till his retirement from all services

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.