gk-industries
Good Afternoon Everyone, I have some doubts,reg ESI and EPF applicable area in our company.
My company is Sheet metal Job work company.(Sole Proprietor )
1.We have given salary to rest room cleaning person on monthly basis. Do we have to deduct any ESI and EPF?
2.We have paid salary to some person for dust cleaning work.For this salary ESI and EPF Applicable?
3.Our company proprietor have some agri land.There 5 persons are working ,for their salary esi and epf applicable?

From India, Coimbatore
umakanthan53

The first two questions relate to employment of persons on salary basis on jobs of incidental nature. Therefore, if your establishment otherwise falls within the purview of the Acts, you are bound to comply with the subscription clauses under them.
I think that agricultural operations other than those undertaken in an integrated manner like plantations and farms owned by any manufacturing industry for its own purpose are not covered under the Acts.

From India, Salem
Anonymous
1. If they are drawing Rs.~=6500/Month.
2. Working for more than six months or depends upon your company policy.
3. See age factor that covers ESI and PF...
if all the above cases applicable, consider they also as a working staffs, and proceed for ESI and PF(Inform them about contribution deductions in prior)

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.