Anonymous
Hello Seniors, I want a suggestion for my problem from you all please help me out. I have 10 Years of exp recently got a job offer from a company I am very keen to join them but the problem is in the experience of 10 years I have been associated with 7 different companies have all the reliving letters with me, the issue is with 2nd & 3rd comapny.
2nd company issue-they have by mistaken given me experience letter with wrong surname now I want to change it but that company already closed some 3years ago.
3rd company issue-i have drawn the salary upto 4th June only but by mistaken they have issued me exp letter upto 4th July this company does not exist now also I am having exp letter from 4th company starting from 5th June.
Please suggest the way forward for my problem shall I send a mail to my new company HR and asked them to provide me no objection mail on subjected issues so that post joining they won't create any issue.

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.