Anonymous
Hi, I have resigned from my current job. As per rule, if you are not confirmed, then you have to serve 12 days notice period. I send my resignation on 7/11/2018 vide email to my MD and HR. Since, we have our Diwali vacation from 07 november, till 12 November. Will my 12 days notice period be counted during this diwali vacation. In fact, I am working with this organization since June 2017 and in last Sept 2018, I got salsary hike on my request as I have been assured for salary hike after one year. But I have not been provided confirmation letter.
Hence, my question is, will the management relieve me on 18/11/2018. Will they pay me my 18 days salary, as from the past cases whoever leaves they say that ur full and final payment will be made after 45 days. After 45 days, they will make some kind of issues and harass employee with fake legal cases for not giving them pending days salary.

From India, Jalalpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.