No Tags Found!

Anonymous

I work in X company which is into quick service restaurant and work on a franchise model. The company has various franchise and there are lot of staff who are working in these franchise. The staff is rotated between franchise and company store.
Now, my challenge is the staff who worked in our company both franchise and company stores for 1 and half years, has resigned from the job and left. He has given one month notice and left and is asking for experience letter from our company restaurant.
HR is refusing to give the letter on the ground that staff had last worked with franchise store. The HR is insisting the employee to get the experience letter from the franchise store. Now the staff is not able to get the experience letter from anywhere, as the franchise store he worked for is very small and doesn't know how to deal with this.

From India,
nishu221183

I am still waiting for the solution. Can we give him experience letter in our company letter head please suggest.
From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.