Anonymous
Hello HR Team,
Good Morning!
I need your support as my previous company is not paying my FNF amount.
TechBlocks was my previous company. I have worked with them almost 1.8 Years why I am writing this because now after giving these many months to the company they are not paying my FNF Amount which includes 15 Days Leave Encashment + Loyalty bonus + Incentives. Now Loyalty bonus they forced me that for this deduction they have this policy that who ever join Techblocks they will deduct 50,000 LB, when I have joined in 1 year their is no deduction from my salary as i refused in my 2nd year they forced me for this deduction and I was said that whenever you will leave we will pay you this amount. Our HR Head from Pune she introduced 1 incentive scheme for HR for performing in Pune Walk-ins. As per that incentive scheme I was eligible to get incentive amount in the month of March after many discussions I came to know that now our HR Head form Canada was refusing to pay this amount. Reason where she doesn't want to give any benefits to HR. I was the only single HR at Ahmadabad office from February 2018 without any KT i have handled all the HR Responsibilities being a junior. Now after performing, after working dedicatedly, I was not taking leaves as well just to help them to grow. They wanted to start night shift at Ahmedabad office as per client requirement I performed and from 1.5 years we have 4 to 6 people working at Ahmedabad and Pune also we have 3 people working in Night shift recruited by me.
All the issues started when I put my resignation on 7 May 2018, they started insulting me our HR Head from Canada she doesn’t know how to speak professionally with the team. Guys after resignation why management forget the work done by employee it’s your failure if you don’t understand the situation or problems of your own team.HR Head form Canada if she was having any issue she can call me and discuss or she can drop email if i have done anything but rather discussing with me she tried to write warning email to insult me and because she doesn't want to pay my incentive amount and just because I was on sick leave for a day because next 2 days we have walk-ins so my family asked me to take rest as I was suffering for Fever.
My question is from 1.7 months i was the performer all the management team was happy with my work i got 30% increment as well and I do have appreciation email from HR Head Pune and once i put my resignation all are against me if I was not good why they haven't shared the feedback with me.
Now they are refusing to pay my FNF amount please help me out what to do. My family & Friends suggest me to go for legal action as they are doing very rude behavior with me I have salary slip of April month .

From India, Ahmedabad
Aks17

Hi,
You may draft a polite and request letter to your HR marking a cc to all concerned above the HR and connected with the running of the company. Put all the facts pertaining to your resignation, acceptance and so on. Do not be harsh, be diplomatic in your approach. Do not rush into any conclusion at this point of time. Allow couple of weeks before shooting another letter mentioning Polite Reminder 1 and put the same facts and ask for a personal meet with the concerned HR for finalisation and payment of your dues. Follow it with couple of more reminders before you mention that you may be forced to take to legal recourse. Till such time do not let your emotions to rule. Have tons of patience before you take the legal action. You may need all these docs for taking any further action, legally.
Good luck, hope you get it resolved, maybe with a little bit of compromise.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.