No Tags Found!

tinkku

Hi all,
I am Sangeetha , i have joined a Pvt ltd company in chennai. they are having branches at kerala chennai and andra pradesh( Retial Stores). now i have to register PF and ESI for that company.
this company reached 28 employees before two months.
please guide me how to process and get EPF and ESI Number.
share me the process and procedure, or else suggest me that i have to get help through consultancy, because management doesn't want to pay more back logs.
Thanks & Regards
Sangeetha V

From India, Madras
Babu Alexander

Now the coverage is made essay, through respective E-Portal . From the month you crossed 20 or more employees, you pay the management contributions and the employee contributions, as new company, and you will get the permanent registration number.
From India, Madras
tinkku

But they started the company at 2012. my doubt is whether we have to pay ESI when they crossed above 10 employee
For Example: In 2014 they crossed 10 employees means we have to pay for all the employees including resigned employees till now.

From India, Madras
Babu Alexander

Make the number 20 crossing with effect from 3 months back and cover them. This can not explained in details. You have to manipulate
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.