No Tags Found!

Saumil Arora
We are startup company in Maharashtra with less than 5 employees
1. Do we have to deduct PT for our employees?
2. Do we have to pay PT for company as an entity and on behalf of employees?
3. Does the company needs to get registered for PT or the employee also ?
4. Whats the process to register employees and company for PT in Mumbai, Maharashtra ?

From India, Pune
korgaonkar k a

Dear Saumil ji,
Questionwise answers to you as under:
1. Do we have to deduct PT for our employees?
Yes. Even you employ single person, you are liable to deduct PT as per slab every month and remit it either yearly or monthly depending upon your last year liability.
2. Do we have to pay PT for company as an entity and on behalf of employees?
If your company is Private Limited, Limited or LLP (from 2018-19 onwards), you have to pay PT in the name of company under PTE.
On behalf of employees PT is remitted under PTRC.
3. Does the company needs to get registered for PT or the employee also ?
Company needs to register and obtain PTRC under which remittance of PT deducted from the salary of employees is to be made.
Company needs to enroll under it's name in case of Private Limited, Limited or LLP (from 2018-19 onwards) and pay PT annually.
Each owner i.e. proprietor, Partner, Designated Partner, Director should have his own PTEC and pay PT annually.
4. Whats the process to register employees and company for PT in Mumbai, Maharashtra ?
Process is online and tedious. If you are willing to get this work done, please contact my office 022 49741622. My office will do it on appropriate charges.

From India, Mumbai
waghamare_rajesh
Dear Sir, In a Private limited company how many PTEC required. Thanks in advance Rajesh
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.