No Tags Found!

krishna-ch
an employee can do manpower contract?
From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

It is always better for both the employer and the employee not to have any other contractual relationship between themselves as long as their actual employment contract subsists. When the employee undertakes such a contract with any other person, it amounts to dual employment which is forbidden by implication. If there is employer's approval for such a thing, there will be no problem at all but the hidden danger is that naturally if the extra engagement turns out to be more prosperous, the employee may not do justice to his paid-job under the employer.
From India, Salem
krishna-ch
Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion,
If employer accepting the same then is there any legal problems for the same.
Employee will have PF and everything in his working organization and he have his own contract business.
please suggest.

From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

I think the query has since been answered. In order to avoid any dispute in this regard in future, better get a written intimation from the employee about the fact and give him no-objection subject to the condition that it can be undertaken by him without detriment to his paid employment with the Company.
From India, Salem
HR4NATION

Based on your posting this is my understanding. Correct me, if I am wrong.
'X' is working with a private organization
'X' also want to do a business outside office hours. His employer has no objection as long as it doesn't affect his office work.
If my assumptions are correct, then 'X' is free to carry out his business.
There are thousands of people in every city who work 9 am to 6 pm with one employer and 7 pm to 9 pm part time elsewhere.
If X is employed with Govt, he / she cannot work elsewhere

From India, Madras
korgaonkar k a

Dear HR4NATION,
After reading your post I remembered one WA message recently being circulated in HR Groups. I have taken little bit pain to search it and paste it over here, which is as under.
Take it jokingly.
Employee to Boss: Sir, from tomorrow I will go home at 7 pm daily.
Boss: why, what happened ?
Employee: Sir, salary is not sufficient for me. I want to pull rickshaw in night. I want to support my family.
Boss: Ok then, but if you feel hungry in the night, come to old bridge. I sell bread omlet there.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.