No Tags Found!

sudhakar-vishnupurikar
I had been in in Sri Lanka for a period of more than 10 month through a Mumbai based company for a Civil Construction project. Before going to Sri Lanka, I was working with the same company in India at their Navi Mumbai office for different projects in India.
While sending to Sri Lanka, company committed us verbally for separate remuneration in India and Sri Lanka. The company did not give anything in writing till i left the company. Several tiles the same this was asked to Sri Lanka work In charge, but nothing was communicated. I went there based on verbal communication.
Now I have left that job.
I would like to take your kind opinion if i can claim my dues for the period, I was in Sri Lanka, which company never paid me except some daily allowances based on their commitments. I have my Resident VISA stamped on my passport for the specific project.
Despite of several request company never made foreign employment agreement during this period.
Kindly suggest.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.