No Tags Found!

suraj-mehta
This is about my father's gratuity amount.. Its been two year now and still we haven't heard a simple yes or no from the organization.My father was working in a gov Library which is working under Delhi mcd and gets paid by them by a donated amount, he has got passed away and everytime when we are chasing the seniors over there, they simply give us a reason of having lack of budget.Though they are not able to pay there employees since last 5 months, howeveritas already been 2 years and I am afraid that they are just making us fool. Please assist
From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

Municipal Corporation of Delhi is an autonomous Local Body notified by the Central Govt as an establishment u/s 1(3)(c) of the Payment of Gratuity Act,1972. Therefore file a claim u/s 7 of the Act before the Controlling Authority under the Act.
From India, Salem
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Your concern is to get payment under gratuity. You file a case before the labour authority without delay. You initiate the process you will get gratuity amount with interest for delay in payment.
From India, Mumbai
nathrao

Lack of budget for gratuity is employer problem. Pl approach local labour commissioner of the area with full details and process complaint through their good offices.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.