No Tags Found!

priyadvkr
Dear Team,
Request you to help me with the below issue:
I have worked with a consultancy on contract basis for 8months consultancy PF office is based in T.Nadu my contract got ended i approached to the consultancy for my PF withdrawl they said since the PF office is based in T.Nadu i cannot withdraw my PF without completing 1yr but i can transfer the PF.
I Got job now i am trying to trasfer my 8 month PF with the exsisting one it is showing as the claim is already settled so cannot transfer were as i have not applied for any PF transfer with the consultancyand i have not received any msgs or amount into my account.Please help me how to escalate this issue.

Madhu.T.K

You may write to the Asst.provident Fund Commissioner because this seems to be an act of the employer (your consultancy agency) who should have withdrawn the amount. For withdrawing PF there is no service limit even one month contribution can be withdrawn or transferred. For withdrawing Pension Fund contribution there is a service requirement and that also is just 6 months. The following chances of cheating may be checked.
1. At the time of joining the PF whether the telephone number given was yours or not
2. Did you link the account with adhar?
You may also check the above details in the member portal.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.