No Tags Found!

roopanagaraju@ymail.com

Dear Members,
Please sugeest me what are the actions can be taken if company or client is not paying consultancy fees as per terms and conditions.
They have pay 50k..if we asked about it. No reply to mails,calls and messages.
Still candidates are working there.. Even they havent get salary yet.. Because they have not done any Business(BDM candidates)
I dont want loose money thats means my effort to schedule the interview .
Please please suggest me .. I want teach th a lesson..
Awaiting for your feedback and sugeestions.
Regards
Rooparani

From India, Bangalore
moseskao

Dear Rooparani,
what is payment terms mentioned in your service agreement with your client? Usually, companies withhold the consultancy payment as it is difficult to recover the amount in case the candidate quits within 90 days or replacement is not found. you will have to sort it out amicably with clients understand what they have to say.

From India, Chennai
roopanagaraju@ymail.com

Dear Moses.
Thanks for the reply .
They are not at all responding.
Terms and conditions:
After 30days of joining 50% of Billing amount
After 90days: Rest 50% billing amount
Replacement for 90days
They are telling.. Candidate (BDM) has not done any business.so we are waiting for candidate performance.( its not there in terms and Conditions)
Please give some sugesstion.
As start up consultancy.we invest money. If companies will do this. How we can servive.
Regards
Rooparanj

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.