No Tags Found!

sonal.sondhi
I am making leave policy for my company and i want to know if there is any law or compliance which should be considered while drafting the same.
Like , what should be minimum number of public holidays, casual leave, annual leave, earned leave etc.

From India, undefined
nathrao

What is your designation in the company?
Which state is your company running and what type of business?
There are state laws which you have to comply-Shops and Establishment Act as an example.
Others like Factories act lay out minimum holidays to be given.

From India, Pune
sonal.sondhi
Hi Nathrao,
My current designation is ' Human Resources Associate' . Our company is a IT company (service based) in Gurgaon, Haryana with a team strength of 25-30 employees.
This is the first time i am formulating policy for my company and hence needed guidance for the same.

From India, undefined
nathrao

Your company must be registered under Shops and Establishment Act of the state.
Check out the registration details.
Leave as specified in the Act would be the minimum to be given by your company.
Off course above that basic minimum what ever extra your industry peers are giving would need to be looked into.

From India, Pune
sunkara keerthi

Hi i am keerthi working as a hr in pharma company i need all the leave , transport , wages policy it will be very needful .
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.