No Tags Found!

mandy007

We are in process of revision of CTC structure. Please share your existing CTC structure for study purpose.
On Site I have come across many CTC structures but I need a recent one where PF eligibility is 15,000 and ESIC is 21,000.
We also give one full salary as bonus during Diwali. Looking forward for your cooperation.

From India, Mumbai
mandy007

The main purpose of Revising CTC structure is to benefit the employees in the long run. It will be better if they get more in hand salary.
From India, Mumbai
mandy007

I would like to know one thing. Say if Gross Salary is 12,000 then bonus of 12,000 is given only during Diwali. During interview we divide 12,0000 in 12 months which comes to Rs 1000 monthly and we explain to the candidate that your CTC is xxx plus 1000 = xxxx. Is it a right practice when we are not giving any monthly bonus but only once in a year. Is it not a strategy to inflate monthly CTC to the candidate.
I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

From India, Mumbai
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Mr Mandy007,
You have asked for CTC with PF and ESI restrictions but not stated for which amount you need the CTC structure.
Pls find attached the sheet, however the other components / deductions like PT, medical etc can be accommodated to make it more clear.
Hope this will serve your purpose, fellow members can put more light on it.
Thanks.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC-Freezed PF-ESI.xls (40.0 KB, 691 views)

ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
Greetings!!!
above CTC Structure contains salary head - Food/Washing/ Vehicle Maint. Allowance which is already fully taxable ( all three component Food - Washing - Vehicle allowance ) . instead of it we can use "other" as salary head for better clarity.

From India, Pune
nagendra-hari
Dear Sir,
CTC method Salary statement was clarity but PF was not understand how to frizz high salary fixed amount for manager range persons. please send to the massage to the my number
Thanks regards
Nagendra
HR at Forel Labs

From India, Visakhapatnam
skhr07

Hi, Here you go. Please note that break up is exclusive income tax. Regards Sampathkumar Shanmugam
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary Break Up.xls (26.5 KB, 157 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.