G Piu
Dear all,
I need discuss one query here. Can I apply for withdrawal of PF after 10 years.
One of my employer (Just Dial Pvt Ltd) where I worked for 2 years, but I was just HSC passed and this was a summer job but I continued it for 2 years. I was not aware of any PF deduction. I dont have any information regarding but was sure that my PF (Employee Contri) was deduction from salary.
How can I get back to this information? I approached with PF via Grievance registration but they replied contact your employer. I dont have any info and I am afraid that now I wont be able to get help from my previous to previous employer.
Few week ago I met one of my co-staff from same employer, he also resigned after few month from me and received good amount of PF.
Please let me know any advise, I am also trying my best.
Can EPFO entertain me after so many years gap. ??

From India, Mumbai
rramachandra2@gmail.com

Hi, yes can withdraw the PF amount, kindly apprach your previous employer for further process. Regards, C.R.Ramesh Lokya Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd 8197294928
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.