No Tags Found!

divya_mishra_90

Dear All,
I have to fill the Form U for my company. We are a startup with 40 employees. I am a little confused as i dont understand some points in Form U,
1. No of man days worked: Here do we have to mention for each employee seperately or do we have to mention name by name.
2. Total mount of salary paid: overall or do we need to do for each and every employee seperately.
Please guide me through this. Also if you guys have any filled form U for reference please share it as i need to share this to my manager asap.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Copy of Form U Annual Returns.xls (18.0 KB, 1798 views)

divya_mishra_90

Hi, Please help me out on this.
From India, Bengaluru
anveerappa-kolli

Dear Sir . Please g uide me how to calculate the Half Yearly calculation & Annual Calculation in Excel Format in brief please send me excel format .
From India
vidhya.gopinathan
Hi All, Could you please help me in getting form for filing annual returns with Labour Department,Karnataka and instructions to fill it. ____ Vidhya G HR Assosciate Bangalore

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.