No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear All Seniors,
I am working in BPO and my Directors have started new process and would be shifting our employees from old to new. Kindly let me know the procedure of Transferring employees from one process to another process of new company.
Kindly reply asap.
Thanks & regards,

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Dear All, Awaiting for your kind reply. Thanks
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Dear All, I am not receiving any reply on my query does it mean it has no answer or my query is not clear to understand? Please guide me. Thanks & regards
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
Transfer of employees is the internal matter of your company. We know nothing about it. Therefore, it is better if you prepare the draft on your own and upload it here. Some senior like me will correct it.
Asking for a ready-made draft is nothing but spoon feeding. While your immediate task at hand may get completed with the ready-made draft, in the long run, will be salubrious to your career, please ask this question to yourself. Drafting skills is important skills for not just HR professionals but for all and skills are developed when one practices for it. Preparation of the draft could be the beginning of this practice.
Today, I have given reply to the similar query. Check my following reply:
https://www.citehr.com/595969-intern...ml#post2383200
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.