No Tags Found!

Urivsh
I have started working with baroda life management pvt. ltd. company located at baroda as an assistant manager for mundra location.
I was called for training at baroda for 8 days, and was informed that cost will be reimbursed.But, when after 15 days, when I had kidney stone problem. I asked for sick leaves and payment for the training period. I am being denied for that cost given ridiculous answers.
My question here is, Can an employer denied an employee for not giving the training period cost?

From India, Ahmedabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Urivsh,
Please confirm the following:
a) You were called for training at Baroda for 8 days and you were told that cost will be reimbursed to you. How the company informed you? Have you been issued any letter or e-mail?
b) Why you are linking reimbursement of training cost with your kidney problem? Did you complete the training or you had abandoned it because of your medical problem?
c) Is it that you had completed the training but after resumption of your duties, you had medical problem and you had to stay away from the duties. Considering your absence, immediately after joining, is it that doubt has been created in the mind of your employer about continuation of your employment? Is it the reason to refrain from reimbursement from the training cost?
Please clarify on the above questions.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.