No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, i worked in company A for 8 years where i have got UAN and than i joined company B. Company B has created new UAN no.(i have given my old UAN but they created new account) My Aadhar and bank details are not verified by company till now. I resigned company B(duration-11 months) and joined company C. now i am trying for one employee one account so i can get my all accounts in one but when i try from Company A UAN No. it says
Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account.
From Company B UAN it is not possible as it is not verified. I am trying to convince from my end but employer is not ready to verify details. Also when i downloaded passbook of company B i come to know for February month there is no entry of PF . Kindly please let me know exactly what can i do to get my one employee one account.

Glidor

Submit physical form 13 to present EPF office , duly signed by employee and counter signed by present employer,

Anonymous
Thank You, I appreciate your quick response.
I have checked form 13, i can link my old UAN to new company. i.e. suppose Company A UAN to Company C(present Company).
Than what about Company B?
Also what can i do for this ->Company B -when i downloaded passbook of company B i come to know for February month there is no entry of PF

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.