No Tags Found!

Dipak Chudasama

Dear Sir, I am looking after IR compliance in one construction company, I have showed excluded PF members in wage register. But recently PF Enforcement office visit our site and they have raised query that in construction company, in case , you are paying daily wage to workers then you can not show exclude pf members.
How i can reply this query. Please let me know, what is is clause.

From India, New Delhi
manojkamble

Dear Mr. Deepak,
Please confirm, if are these workers are hired on monthly or daily paid wages. What does their appointment letter says ? Also, is it all are above PF bracket ?? this information will help to answer your query.

KK!HR

Being daily wage worker does not make one 'excluded employee' under the Act. As pointed out by Manoj Kamble Sir, if their wages are within the wage ceiling then PF Coverage is needed.
Since it is said you are in construction industry (has lot of peripheral activities), were these labourers involved in "in or in connection with the work of the establishment". If there is no nexus between their nature of work and the construction activity then you have a cause to defend otherwise the facts are not in your favour

From India, Mumbai
Glidor

daily wages workers does not qualify for 15000/- + monthly payout from any single establishment so they have to be covered

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.