No Tags Found!

samhkhan70
Hi, I left the organisation in feb 2017 and my wife had delivered a baby girl in dec 2017. So can I avail the benefits of ESIC ? I have the card of ESIC. If yes what would be the procedure ?
From India, Indore
siddiquiasna

Hello,
Yes you can claim the benefit of ESI. As you got relieved in Feb 2017, your contribution cycle for ESI was till March 2017 and cash benefit can be claimed till 31 December 2017.
Please contact ESI office and claim the benefits.

From India, Hyderabad
samhkhan70
Hi Asna, Thanks for the response but still a question is left. How can I avail ? What all the documents I need ?
From India, Indore
Prashant B Ingawale

1. How many period you worked for ESI? 2. As of Now Epehchan Card with Aadhar Card linked is sufficient document to avail ESI Benefit.
From India, Pune
siddiquiasna

You need to visit the nearest ESI office with your E Pehchan card and Aadhaar card and all medical documents (Original) for the reimbursement. You have to fill in required forms. Form 15- ESI FORM is the form for dependents benefits claim.
Please note, you will not be liable to get the benefit of ESIC if already been claimed by any other enactment.

From India, Hyderabad
samhkhan70
Is the card I have is E pehchan card or it is something else ? As I never applied for any e pehchan card. I just had photo session inside the organisation by ESIC camp and they had given me the card.
I have worked almost 16 months.
How to link aadhar with e pehchan card ? And how to get it if I dont have ?

From India, Indore
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Samhkhan, Please elaborate your statement "I left the organisation in feb 2017 and my wife had delivered a baby girl in dec 2017"
Who was covered under ESI I.e Insured Person, YOU or your Wife? What benefits you want to avail from ESI

From India, New Delhi
samhkhan70
Hi srinath,
I was the employee not my wife, I was covered under ESIC. And I am asking about any benefits I can get. And one more thing that I have already paid to the hospital still can I get any benefits from ESIC ?

From India, Indore
samhkhan70
Could anyone please explain !!
Hey asna I tried to get information at ESIC hospital but the window boy said the card is invalid now and after 6 months of resignation you can not avail the benefits. Kindly help

From India, Indore
hr@blackjacktools.com

Sir,
a new worker joined on 13th december 2017 and unfortunately met with an accident, admitted to private hospital.
His esic declaration form was filled the same date of joining in the evening during factory hours.
Can we get him transferred to esic hospital for esi leave and treatment.
As someone has informed that he is entitle to get benefit after 270 days from date of joining. Is it true.
Please advice.
Thanks
vk.sood

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.