Pradeep.kumar

Hi All,
Greetings !
I am working in IT company and our company work is developing healthcare software for peoples . Kindly suggest under which act we need to register our company in ESIC ( factory act or shop and establishment act) and also share the list which compliance we have to follow on monthly or yearly basis.

From India, Mohali
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Pradeep Kumar, you have to let us know about your Registration details? you are the Employer?
From India, New Delhi
Pradeep.kumar

Dear Mr. Srinath Sai Ram, I joined as Sr. HR Compliance in the company Regards Pradeep
From India, Mohali
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Pradeep, First find out whether you have obtained Registration Certificate under Applicable Shops & Commercial Establishments Act.After this think of obtaining ESI, EPF & PT Registration-if applicable
Considering the nature of activity carried on, i think you do not come under the purview of The Factories Act, 1947

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.