deva_14_2
I have start up my my firm recently for software field. We have to recruit some employees in coming month, as we are start up, we can not hire HR. Can anyone help me for Salary breakup format for yearly and monthly breakup including different components/points(Basic, HRA etc).
As we are new, will PF deduction necessarily for us ?? As we will not reach 10 employee till next 3 months.
Please help me to get Salary breakup structure format(only important component with formula) and offer letter.

From India, Gurgaon
Pallav@TL
Hi, Please share your credentials as my team will get in touch with you to discuss the same. Regards Pallav Saxena Manager Sales at Teamlease. 9711278655
From India, Jaipur
jayanthi-ishanth
I have start up my my firm recently for software field. We have to recruit some employees in coming month, as we are start up, we can not hire HR. Can anyone help me for Salary breakup format for yearly and monthly breakup including different components/points(Basic, HRA etc).
As we are new, will PF deduction necessarily for us ?? As we will not reach 10 employee till next 3 months.
Please help me to get Salary breakup structure format(only important component with formula) and offer letter.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.