No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am working with this company from last 3.5 Yrs. My confirmation letter mentioned that I have to serve 30 Days of notice period on either side or on payment of 30 Days' Basic Salary in lieu. In last week as per the decision of our management team, revised HR policy stated that Confirmed employee have to serve 45 Days of Notice Period on either side or on payment of 45 Days' Basic salary in lieu. Which is not acceptable by me.
At this moment, I am putting my papers so I need suggestion that whether I follow Confirmation letter or revised HR policy?

From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Hi Annonymous,
Did you take a call to resign after the policy change or before?
What is the specific problem for you in serving 45 days? Is your present employer asking you to come early to join?
Speak to your HR if you want a waiver as the policy is a recent modified one, may be he can take it up and relive you earlier.
Do not try to put yourself in a tricky stage,having been there for a considerable period in work and convince the HR for getting a soft exit.

From India, Hyderabad
Shrikant_pra

If there is a term in any letter issued by company to you that you will accept any changes in terms of appointment or rules if the same are made, then you have to serve 45 days notice period.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.