No Tags Found!

Ravi Sharma HR
Respected members
I have a query about the Active Member list in EPFO employer portal. In this list many ex-employee are active. I have already left these employees with date or reason. kindly suggest me what should I do to remove the lefted employees from the active member list
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Employer has no control regarding Active members List in PF Portal.You have already filed EXIT Details.
From India, New Delhi
Ravi Sharma HR
Sri nath ji, i am asking the same thing , exited employees are coming in the active list before yr 2013,14 those exited in ECR
From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Ravi Sharma Ji,those Employees who are not in your Employment,Fill EXIT Details Now by Logging to Member Profile individually.Date of Exit & Reason for EXIT.Forget Data mentioned in ECR till November-2016
From India, New Delhi
jagadeeshhrm@GMAIL>COM

@Mr. Srinath Sai Ram, Dear Sir, If DOE not updated by previous employer, Shall we proceed EPF transfer by submitting Form - 13R @ Current Employer.
From India, Tirunelveli
Srinath Sai Ram

Yes, you can go ahead with PF Transfer.You can try filing Transfer Claim Online also instead of Manual Transfer Application
From India, New Delhi
jagadeeshhrm@GMAIL>COM

Thanking you sir for kind prompt revert, But, I would like to know you that while transferring online mode it showing that "Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed".
From India, Tirunelveli
Srinath Sai Ram

It appears there is mismatch of Data in PF Records.hence, submit Manual Transfer Form to your PF Office & follow up
From India, New Delhi
Ravi Sharma HR
Respected members, Our organisation extend the man power from 250 to 400 under factory act in Rajasthan. So kindly suggest me what documents we need to made amendment .
From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Ravi Sharma, you have to verify your present Factory License & go for necessary amendment by paying prescribed Fees, Submission of necessary Document/Forms for amendment of Factory License.Please contact Factories Department
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.