Anonymous
Hi, My friend is divorcee, is it necessary to put this status in CV Please guide. Regards, Vaishali

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Vaishali, furnishing Marital Status is necessary.On the contrary not furnishing will send negative impression.
From India, New Delhi
vaishali devani
Thank you Srinath sir, is it okay if she put as single

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Vaishali, you have stated that your Friend Marital status is Divorcee.Now, you are asking "Is it OK, If she put as Single" I do not advise to give wrong information.
From India, New Delhi
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Hi Vaishali,
Please do not misrepresent any Management, to be honest is always advisable. It is always deemed that any employment is taken up for long term interests (both employee and employer).
What is wrong in putting the status as Divorcee? Why to shy away? What will she do if the employer knows later?
As far as I know being single,being a divorcee and being married again is now a common phenomena to gents and ladies alike.

From India, Hyderabad
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Vaishali,
The candidate should speak of present status whether married or un married, if having kids should mention divorcee or otherwise single, if she has legally santioned can put as divorcee.

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Dear Vaishali
I agree with Mr Prabhat Ranjan, you can go with it. Also I believe there is no harm in mentioning it as it is just to say about your personal life responsibilities and engagement.
Both professional and personal life different to each other but still are connected, therefore such information needs to be highlight in the resume sometime and sometime are irrelevant to us.

From India, Gurgaon
velmurugaraj@gmail.com

During the time of interview she can tell & clarify instead of mentioning in CV
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.