No Tags Found!

Jimmy0101

I have joined hinduja global solution(HGS) limited this month with salary 10k per month as i didn't have money to live in Bangalore. I am B.E. (CSE) student. Recently i got offer letter from an IT company with 3 LPA package. So, how can i leave HGS, as i already joined it and training is going on. Is there will be any problem if i abscond it? because the Team leader told me that he will not accept my resignation and if i abscond company will blacklist me on NSR. Is the company registered under NASSCOM National skill registration(NSR)? please help me.... waiting for your valuable suggestions...its about my life.
From India, Bengaluru
Aniket Pathak

Dear Jimmy,
If you don't want to stay you better leave now and it is not about company's registration, are you registered yourself in NSR if not don't worry. I don't think hinduja have time to blacklist you. Also please make your manager understand that you are getting a great offer so please let you go. Believe me he is saying this because he took pains in procuring you and considering you gone he will have to repeat same exercise again. you can move ahead.

From India, Pune
Jimmy0101

Thank you aniket sir for your valuable advice. I didn’t registered myself on NSR.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.