No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All,
One thing I wish to confirm that while working in Central Government Public Sector Undertaking we can apply for outside post through proper channel only two times in a year in case of some organizations and accordingly NOC will be issued for only two application. If we sought to apply more than two application in a year then it can not be forwarded through proper channel and also NOC will not be issued. Then is there any possibility or any solution to apply more than two application in a calendar year. What should we do for that????????
Early response in this regard is highly appreciated.....
Thanks.
Kuldeep Singh,
Assistant (HR)

umakanthan53

Dear Kuldeep,
Rules are meant to be followed always and not to be flouted according to the personal preferences or inconvenience of any individual to whom the rules are applicable. Why the Management of the particular PSU restricts the application for outside alternative employment for the purpose of onward transmission with their NOC in a year? Only for the simultaneous reasons of reducing their own attrition rate as well as non-curtailment of better employment opportunity to their own qualified employees. Therefore, such a restriction seems reasonable to me.
Well, if a real situation arises, of course, by chance only and the external employment opportunity is a so significant one as to ensure better career development and higher compensation package to the aspirant, he should be prepared to face the consequences arising out of violation of the rule depending upon the readiness of the prospective employer not to insist on the through proper channel application as well as NOC and the certainty of a new berth.

From India, Salem
mohd-insha
I am working in a PSU, we have to serve one year of the training period and six months of probation period before finalizing. As our training did not complete on time, I was on training for one year and 4 months. But the letter issued to me from the back date and it confirms that I did my training in exactly one year. But now the problem arises as my probation started after one year and 4 months. So in actual, I was on training + probation period for 1 year and 10 months which seems wrong to me as I should have completed in 1 year and 6 months. In between, I did not receive any letter confirming my training extension. Now, I wanted to apply for a company after 1 year and 8 months but I am not allowed to do so as I am on probation as per order. Please guide me what should I do now.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.