No Tags Found!

vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

Hello everyone, I want to know about delhi latest minimum wages and whether the delhi high court has cleared the way of providing too much increased minimum wages or not. Some industrialist made the petition against delhi govt. to increase the minimum wages in such a way which most of companies located in delhi will be unable to provide at increased rate.
And delhi high court had to make a announcement on dated 11/09/2017. Has it done or postponed later.
Somebody told me that you can show your minimum wages as it was before 31 march 2017 untill high court decision come on it matter.
Kindly guide me because right now we are showing old rate. The stay from delhi high court on the MW increase is removed or not?
Thanks

From India, Chandigarh
satish81_1981

Date extend 25.09.2017 from 18.09.2017 from 11.09.2017, today is hearing about delhi minimum wages.
From India, Ghaziabad
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

Dear Satish ji, as you mentioned aforesaid date extended upto 25/09/2017. whenever you received any updates regarding this, then please update me same.
From India, Chandigarh
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

what comes as decision of delhi high court regarding delhi minimum wages on dated 25/09/2017 Kindly share
From India, Chandigarh
satish81_1981

Dear All, Next Hearing Date of minimum wages Delhi- 09.10.2017.
From India, Ghaziabad
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

i heard in delhi most of the companies giving revised minimum wages. This stay relief to those industries who filed or done petition in high court regarding increasing the minimum wages.
From India, Chandigarh
satish81_1981

Minimum wages follow to all not for one person.
From India, Ghaziabad
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

what decision come in high court hearing on dated 09/10/2017 regarding minimum wages.
From India, Chandigarh
satish81_1981

Dear Vikash khattar,
The minimum wages of delhi you should follow by new rate because our company has beec case filed by one employees . labour department said which case hearing not for you only those person which filed.

From India, Ghaziabad
teotiamanoj

Dear All, What is the update on the Delhi Minimum Wages. Regards Manoj
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.