jaswant1983
Dear HR Experts,
I need an urgent help. 7 years ago I resigned from a company after working for 2 years. The company simply refused to release me and forced me to stay which I did not agree. The new company (a big MNC) from where I had the offer, took 4 weeks to take me in as I told them I am not being provided the relieving letter by my current company. The new company took me on rolls of a consulting company for 6 months and then took me on its rolls.
I worked there for 3 years and then joined another company. Even this new company (a bigger MNC) took 2 months to give me a joining date after I told them I do not have relieving letter from my previous to previous company. Now, I have worked for 4 years in this company and have an offer from another company (more bigger MNC). Now, I am in same situation as I have to inform this new employer before accepting the offer that I do not have relieving letter from a company where I worked 7 years ago. Do you think this would ruin my employment chances in this new company? How should I approach to new HR to share this piece of information?
I am really worried and do not know how to approach. I do not want to resign from my current company until the HR of new company confirms and accepts this situation. I have the offer letter, form 16 etc from the company which did not provide me the relieving letter. Dear experts, Please guide me.
Regards,
Jaswant

From France, Colombes
jaswant1983
I missed to mention that I am an Indian and all the companies I have mentioned do have offices in India and I have offer for India location.
Another important piece of information that this company gave me my form 16 on email after few months but not ready to give releiving letter. No good employees stay at this company for long and most of them do not get relieving letter as almost everyone is harassed in this company in the same manner.
Now I have provided all the information and hope the experts will surely help me.
Regards,
Jaswant

From France, Colombes
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.