No Tags Found!

ajitmysore
I completed interview last month hr said your shortlisted and take all marks card and 3 months pay slip so 1 month over I calling hr he is telling wait..some times told its on hold..some time said no position so wait.. what can I do plz help me?
From India, Bengaluru
HR4NATION

Since you have mentioned that HR collected copies of mark-sheets and payslips, I assume you are working elsewhere.
I suggest you wait for sometime. Since its a Bank job, they will certainly do a background check before hiring. They need to verify your address, mark-sheets, past experience and all this consumes lot of time. Even if we assume that all procedures are completed and BGV is cleared, it can take some more time.
Let's say they have selected 100 people to be deployed in 10 new branches and if the approval for these branches gets delayed, then naturally positions will be on hold.
These are just assumptions, there could be some other reasons too. My suggestion is wait. Don't quit your present job, keep trying for other jobs also as this HDFC is getting delayed.

From India, Madras
arunsanjuTTKHR
As you mentioned above , i can suggest you to wait for some time as it is not a mandate that company must have offer once shortlisted . understanding that as it is a banking sector it will have even CIBIL check also if its less they will not hire . hope you will get good one
Arun Prasad D
HR-Ashok Leyland

From India, Madras
Anonymous

I suggest you to wait and work in your current company and don't put down your papers.
If not working currently then go look for other job because someday you may get a call that someone shortlisted already.
I had this type of issues 3 times.

From India, Hyderabad
ankita-mishra1
Hey!
I have also same issue. I have been selected by HDFC bank as Personal Banker.
I got my provisional offer letter & salary breakup i have accepted.
But yet to receive my appointment letter.
It's taking too long time.
Any idea how much time it's going to take & what i am suppose to do in this situation.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.