No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear all ,
My last company deducted notice pay in my full & final statement but there is no confirmation letter provide by this company to me and at time of joining letter clearly mention in appointment letter after confirmation letter u r eligible to survive notice pay of notice pay recovery.
What i do.
Thanks & regards
Ravi Kumar

From India, New Delhi
ravi.april27
Dear all ,
My last company deducted notice pay in my full & final statement but there is no confirmation letter provide by this company to me and at time of joining letter clearly mention in appointment letter after confirmation letter u r eligible to survive notice pay of notice pay recovery.
What i do.
Thanks & regards
Ravi Kumar

From India, New Delhi
debasish.hr123

Hi,
So is there any T&C for notice buyout in your appointment letter/offer letter. If yes I want to know what exactly it says. If it says before completion of notice period If any one wants leave the company then we will deduct Notice pay from F&F. Then company will deduct. Because that was written in agreement. If not and they just deduct that amount, then there is a way to get the salary back. So I need to know the exact T&C on this particular matter.

From India, Bengaluru
Bharat Gera

Dear Ravi Kumar,
1. In every appointment order there is a confirmation clause, to advice you correctly I need to know that, can you share that clause here?
2. How long did you work there? Was this period in excess of six months?
3. How many days notice did you give, I know that as per you since you did not get confirmation letter, you need not give notice.
4. Although you were not given any letter but any time were you verbally communicated that you are confirmed and the letter will be issued to you shortly ?

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.