Anonymous
Dear All,
please any one let me now how to calculate bonus for F.Y 2017-18?
is there any changes in minimum bonus act??
In my company we are giving 1 month salary i.e 8.33% as a bonus to all employee. is it correct or what?
Regards,
Mittal Jain

From India, Jaipur
Shrikant_pra

You will be able to calculate bonus only after finalisation of books of accounts & have earned profit. Hence you will be able to calculate bonus will be in or after April 2018. The quantum of total bonus amount will be known by using Register A & B specified in the act. Subject to provision of law, minimum quantum of bonus is 8.33%, there is no minimum bonus act.
From India, Mumbai
Shrikant_pra

To continue.... The bonus will have to be paid within 8 months of close of books of accounts, by December 2018
From India, Mumbai
manojkamble

Dear Mittal, As per bonus act you need to pay minimum 8.33% or minimum wages applicable to your state whichever is higher.

Srinath Sai Ram

Minimum % of Bonus @8.33%
Maximum % of Bonus @20%
Salary Definition-Minimum Wages applicable to the Employee or Rs7,000 whichever is higher
Financial Year 2017-18 (April to March)
Payable on or before 30th November, 2018

From India, New Delhi
shefali chauhan
minimum wages or salary to the employees which part of salary we take , basic or gross
From India, Pilkhuwa
Samuel R

Hi,
I am attaching a link which will guide you on your issues related to bonus. https://www.stacowiki.in/en/acts/st-...bonus-act1965/ Hope this helps!

From India, Bengaluru
ranna
Hi, Does employees of Sugar industry come under scheduled employment in any state? Kindly clarify.
From India, Patna
Aricent Vishal

Dear Sir/Mam,
I recd my Bonus of rs. 8080/- for f.y. 2017-18 from my company as my From April 17 & May 17 my Basic is 7775/- and Conveyance is 1600/- and after that from June 17 to March 18 my Basic is 9275/- and Conveyance is 1600/-.
Can anybody guide me how company calculate the Bonus.

From India, Varanasi
hr.krishnakumar

It might be calculated on the basis of Minimum Wages prevailing in your area or additionally paid due to exgratia!
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.