tandon.puja1
Hi, Can anyone suggest an activity around collaboration for a group of 10 band D population. The group meets for the first time and even though at times they end up working in silos as the work may demand them to. The importance of collaborating, mutually supporting each other needs to be brought out. It is a senior group and hence it has to be impactful.
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Puja,
I conduct training programme on "Leadership and Motivation". The mainstay of this training is simulation on collaboration. I discuss the following points in my debriefing:
a) How collaboration saves time and resources
b) Mere bringing collaboration here and there does not help. We need to create culture of collaboration
c) The collaboration must translate into cost reduction, or reduction of turnaround time of some process
My training help participants to generate ideas for cost reduction. Because of my this simulation, I commit my client ROI on my training. Feel free to contact me for the training. Be assured that the participants will feel that they are taken in some different world during simulation. For further queries, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.