No Tags Found!

birendra_c

Sir,
Some EPF contributions of past months are missing from my EPF passbook. On enquiry with EPF Office, they said it has not been deposited. But I know it has been deposited, because I do the online payment work. How to proceed and to whom to complain. Likewise one of the staff who left the service, his total contribution amounts to Rs. 80,000/-. But he got only 50,000/-. I sent him to the EPF office with CRN number and TRRN number for proof of deposit, But they are refusing to accept this and insist contribution has not been deposited. Please advise.
Birendra

From India, Lucknow
Vashii

Hello Friends,
I am also facing the same issue. Last year May month contribution and his year June contribution is not reflected in the passbook and I know that the payment has done.
kindly let me know what I have to do... Please... Employees are asking us as we didn't pay the PF contribution.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.