No Tags Found!

akshaysolanki84@yahoo.com

hello respected members can anyone please tell me current wage limit for EPF and EPS and also for EDLI
From India, Jalalpur
me4unme

Hi Akshay Kindly consider the attachment here with for your refrence. Regards Rajesh Sharma
From India, Rohtak
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ContributionRate.pdf (354.9 KB, 315 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Akshay, Rs15,000/- is Wage Ceiling for EPF, EPS & EDLI as on date
From India, New Delhi
suresh2511

Current salary / wages ceiling for PF Coverage is Rs.15,000/- p.m. that is Basic + D.A. and not gross. Similarly the same limit is applicable for FPS & DLIS.
There is small change in Rajesh Sharma's attachment that the PF Admin. charges has been reduced to 0.65% & DLIS Charges to 0% w.e.f. 01.04.2017 as against the earlier charges of 0.85% & 0.01% respectively.
Suresh

From India, Thane
Vivek ss
Dear Friends, I am going to start my career in MNC on Payroll department, can any one please advice how to calculate & deduct income tax for our employees.
From India, Chennai
bijay_majumdar

EPF Wage Limit - 15000 Basic +DA Employer Contribution - 13.15% -Basic +DA (EPF Employee Contribution - 12% - Basic +DA
From India, Vadodara
seema_salunkhe

Mr. Vivek, Please find attached Excel of Income tax. Fill the necessary column. Hope this will solve your query.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Income_Tax_Calculator_2017-18.xls (128.0 KB, 60 views)

suresh2511

Dear Seema, Your post simplified & helped most of the Members, HR Professionals to utilise the excel sheet for TDS working for self & others. Tnx & Regds, Suresh
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.