parimal564

Dear Sir,
I am working in Engineering Establishment and producing capital machinery.
I would like to have Job Desctription/Some KRA for following Position :
1. Project Manager
2. QA Manager
3. Supply Chain Manager
4. Supply Chain Engineer
Thank you for your efforts.
Best regards,
Parimal

From India, Ahmadabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Parimal,
To design the Job Description (JD) of the position, you need to understand entire working of the department. You need to understand the systems and processes of the department. Then coming to individual positions you need to understand the contributions of that person to the department.
As far as designing KRAs is concerned, it is still higher order activity. You need to measure the output of this position in terms of the quality, quality, customer service, cost, delivery etc.
Designing JD or KRAs, is not novice's job. It requires lot of maturity. Members can might provide the JDs or KRAs from their company. But then will it be applicable to your company? Will you be able to customise it? Against this backdrop, if you wish to hire external consultant then you may feel free to approach me. I will help you designing comprehensive JD Manual and KPI and KRA Manual.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.