No Tags Found!

Spectruminfo

Hi,
I have recently joined Networking company.Here i have to prepare salary sheet for the month of APRIL.
I would like to know is it possible to put basic salary according to Minimum Wages and HRA more than this, if employee is getting salary of 72000/-PM
Akhaya
Sr.HR Executive

From India, Lucknow
niraj.imb

Hi,
You should avoid this type of scenario, however each of the city has its own house rent allowance exemption. Hence it may not be possible for employee to save tax more than the prescribed limit.
You can use flexi benefit plan, Medical, LTA, Meal voucher etc. to reduce the tax burden.
Tax experts please suggest.
Regards,
Niraj Sharma

From India, Bangalore
gkrishgjk

Hi,
This is Ganesh. I would like to ask there is a small query regarding salary structure.
is it possible to change the amount specified in basic?
E.g. in previous say the basic suppose is 1.5 L can it be reduced to say 90K for this fiscal year??? Please guide

From India, Mumbai
gkrishgjk

Hello, Ganesh here.... in case the increment given is 20%. the person avails LTA in the package. is 20% increment on whole package or is it separately after deducting LTA?
From India, Mumbai
sakthi-sivasubramanian
Hi
This is sakthi. Having doubt in new PF rules.
Consider a person is getting 40000 gross having 15000 basic, if his NCP is 15 days, the earned gross is approximately 20000, basic is 7500. Let me know for which amount we have to pay PF, whether for earned gross or minimum wage ceiling of rs.15000.
If we calculate for minimum wage 15000, then it will reflect on their coresponding bonus calculation. please guide

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.