No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Seniors, Kindly let me know the Leave with wages applicable for deduction of PF, ESI for service provider
From India, Bengaluru
Shrikant_pra

'Let me know' is a rather rude syntax. This is generally used by a senior person while addressing his juniors. Let's be careful of words we choose on such forum.
No offense meant, coming from 65 year person take it in right spirit.

From India, Mumbai
bijay_majumdar

For PF - Basic and DA Applicable. For Esic - Basic +DA+ Hra + Any other other allowance Paid = Gross Salary Payable will be applicable.
From India, Vadodara
manojkamble

Yes, leave with wages also attract PF and ESIC contributions.

Prashant B Ingawale

Dear ManojKamble, ESI will not be applicable for Leave with wages as this will be once in a year so as per defination of Wages under ESI Act. PF is also not applicable as this not his regular income.
From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear All, please note the Leave Encashment Amount Paid while in service or after Leaving Service does not attract both ESI & EPF.But, Salary paid to an Employee while he is on Authorized Leave comes under the definition of Salary Attracting both ESI & EPF
From India, New Delhi
ashokuju2003

Dear sir let me know PF deduction on LWW paid in monthly salary also ESI Ashok Patil 9421309415
From India, Mumbai
ashokuju2003

Dear Seniors, Kindly let me know the Leave with wages applicable for deduction of PF, ESI for service provider in case of paid by monthly
From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Ashok Patil, please elaborate on "LWW Paid in Monthly Salary"
leave with wages means an Employee entitled for Wages, while he is on LEAVE.This is nothing but, Salary earned attracting Statutory deductions applicable for Salary.
Balance of leave at credit, for which Leave encashment is paid while in Service or after leaving Service does not attract EPF & ESI.Please always frame your question properly with due application of mind for proper Reply.Even i had difficulty in understanding your question

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.